![]() ![]() |
| miked |
09/13/06 3:24pm
Post
#16
|
|
First Lieutenant ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Forum Member Posts: 175 Joined: April 28th 2006 Member No.: 1722 |
Hey miked the rest of us window lickers speak very little french..... but I'm guessing you said it's not red it is purple!!!!!! Non? Junkie I said its purple, not pink. Oh You, Choth and I (along with others) joke about that color. miked -------------------- ![]() |
| CommanderChoth |
09/13/06 5:36pm
Post
#17
|
|
Major ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Forum Member Posts: 707 Joined: October 24th 2005 Member No.: 1390 Xfire: CommanderChoth |
Hey Choth, I think it is old, ass-hat rouge! Certainly the color oh you and miked would pick. im seeing alot of bss going on in here?! lol, you say that like it's a bad thing. When scientifically me, oh you, and miked actually increase the awesomeness over time curve (refer to the scientific graph). Il n'est pas pourpre! Il est rose! (rose=pink!) You need to learn some freaking english. Still, at least you admit it's pink. Ok, that's pretty much all the break i get from spanish...later. -------------------- |
| Pancakes |
09/13/06 5:51pm
Post
#18
|
![]() Colonel ![]() Group: {MOB} Regs Posts: 1217 Joined: March 6th 2006 From: Washington DC Member No.: 1629 |
I'm sure you all remember when my name tags were in pink...good times good times. Well now i have bumblebee colors =)
lawl, i cant spell This post has been edited by Meowman: 09/13/06 5:52pm -------------------- Pancakes
Meowman ![]() ![]() Number of people who claim I hack, 2008 edition: 1 |
| Lord Lipton |
09/13/06 10:13pm
Post
#19
|
|
Major General ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Forum Member Posts: 2588 Joined: November 20th 2005 Member No.: 1434 Xfire: lipton902 |
yayz bss !!
-------------------- ![]() |
| HarryCaray |
09/14/06 7:52pm
Post
#20
|
|
Major ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 802 Joined: May 7th 2006 From: O-Town Baby! Member No.: 1742 Xfire: I'm on a Mac dude... |
On Choth's graph im so far up you can't see me.
-------------------- ![]() ![]() |
| Rutuu |
09/14/06 9:19pm
Post
#21
|
|
Sergeant ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Forum Member Posts: 61 Joined: July 21st 2006 Member No.: 1850 Xfire: rutuu |
why werent me harry or lip mentioned, or thomas' accent for that matter?
|
| HarryCaray |
09/14/06 9:51pm
Post
#22
|
|
Major ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 802 Joined: May 7th 2006 From: O-Town Baby! Member No.: 1742 Xfire: I'm on a Mac dude... |
Speaking of accents, zed, aboot, degrassi, hockey
-------------------- ![]() ![]() |
| Lord Lipton |
09/15/06 9:53am
Post
#23
|
|
Major General ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Forum Member Posts: 2588 Joined: November 20th 2005 Member No.: 1434 Xfire: lipton902 |
BURN TO BRADY! snap oh you!
-------------------- ![]() |
![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 09/29/26 5:52am |