IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MWCM #1 Modern weapons server worldwide!!
Shred and Burn
post 05/15/07 12:47am
Post #16


Major
********

Group: Banned
Posts: 658
Joined: December 18th 2006
Member No.: 2460



I think you ought to throw them *MR* tags on. You are a pleasure to game with.

-Shred
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rommel
post 05/15/07 3:10am
Post #17


Major General
Group Icon

Group: {MOB}
Posts: 1687
Joined: February 12th 2006
From: Tromso, Norway
Member No.: 1585
Xfire: rommel66



Congrats Steel! smile.gif


--------------------


Fast, sensible and dangerous



User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
flatliner
post 05/15/07 10:02am
Post #18


Major General
Group Icon

Group: {MOB} Regs
Posts: 1773
Joined: January 25th 2006
Member No.: 1553



QUOTE(Meowman @ 05/14/07 11:02pm) *

QUOTE(Capt. Andtennille @ 05/14/07 2:09pm) *
QUOTE(Kleerance @ 05/12/07 3:31am) *
The server is always packed I noticed wink.gif I love modern weapons, but I love BAS even more. I guess I'm the only one, but I would love a BAS map with modern weapons. Maybe some modern tanks and fancy vehicles as well.......woot-woot. It's allowed to go dreaming huh wink.gif




I'm for that as well, just not the mod with the jeeps that play rap music. Ugghhh



There's a server...with a jeep mod that plays rap music? Excuse me good sir, but if so, I would love to investigate this server.


I have the mod, and will let you know. THey put big rims on the jeeps, and it plays "big pimpin" when you get in and while you drive. It is really funny. ALSO the weapons are RID-IK-YOU-LUS!!!! the rocket launcher holds 95 rounds and fires like an mp40. the other weapons are tuned up as well... Oh and no recoil.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Capt. Andtennille
post 05/15/07 11:29am
Post #19


Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

Group: {MOB} Regs
Posts: 214
Joined: November 17th 2006
From: DePere, WI U.S.A.
Member No.: 2188



I have the mod, and will let you know. THey put big rims on the jeeps, and it plays "big pimpin" when you get in and while you drive. It is really funny. ALSO the weapons are RID-IK-YOU-LUS!!!! the rocket launcher holds 95 rounds and fires like an mp40. the other weapons are tuned up as well... Oh and no recoil. [/quote]



I think the weapons mod is separate from the jeep mod. I had forgotten about the mag wheels LOL



Pancakes, I'll try to come up with some servers that use that. I've been on several.



--------------------
IPB Image




War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
John Stuart Mill


User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
M@ster of Dis@ster
post 05/15/07 12:36pm
Post #20


Colonel
Group Icon

Group: {MOB} Regs
Posts: 1153
Joined: February 16th 2006
Member No.: 1598
Xfire: Master0fDisaster



QUOTE(Kleerance @ 05/12/07 5:31am) *

The server is always packed I noticed wink.gif I love modern weapons, but I love BAS even more. I guess I'm the only one, but I would love a BAS map with modern weapons. Maybe some modern tanks and fancy vehicles as well.......woot-woot. It's allowed to go dreaming huh wink.gif


Check my other thread Kleerance, you might have noticed I suggested just that. Heck, a year ago I suggested modern weapons for Barb!

I say modern weapons and planes (ie. steel's mod) on a good BA map could kick ass, and actually bring some MW server people in contact with BA people.


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MyWifesMule
post 05/15/07 1:16pm
Post #21


Colonel
Group Icon

Group: {MOB} Regs
Posts: 1140
Joined: December 31st 2005
From: " Live free or die" New Hampshire, USA
Member No.: 1502




a year ago I suggested modern weapons for Barb!

I say modern weapons and planes (ie. steel's mod) on a good BA map could kick ass, and actually bring some MW server people in contact with BA people.



As long as the current Barb server remains as it is, I wouldn't have a problem with this suggestion. We could just use one of the dead boxes for this experiment. I like MW, its the TDM part I can't stand.

So whats a good BA map? .......................... as I open a fresh can of worms.

Maybe a 3-4 map rotation.

This post has been edited by MyWifesMule: 05/15/07 1:29pm


--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
majorhavoc
post 05/15/07 3:26pm
Post #22


First Lieutenant
******

Group: Forum Member
Posts: 122
Joined: September 8th 2005
From: Harrisburg, Penna.
Member No.: 1336
Xfire: mfdmajorhavoc



QUOTE(Meowman @ 05/14/07 11:02pm) *

QUOTE(Capt. Andtennille @ 05/14/07 2:09pm) *
QUOTE(Kleerance @ 05/12/07 3:31am) *
The server is always packed I noticed wink.gif I love modern weapons, but I love BAS even more. I guess I'm the only one, but I would love a BAS map with modern weapons. Maybe some modern tanks and fancy vehicles as well.......woot-woot. It's allowed to go dreaming huh wink.gif




I'm for that as well, just not the mod with the jeeps that play rap music. Ugghhh



There's a server...with a jeep mod that plays rap music? Excuse me good sir, but if so, I would love to investigate this server.



It's CUF League's servers...first time I played there I laughed my arse off. Spinners and Snoop Dog (or Ja Rule or 50 Cent, or whomever)...very funny.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
UNDEAD 1
post 05/16/07 2:16am
Post #23


Major General
Group Icon

Group: {MOB}
Posts: 2753
Joined: January 17th 2006
Member No.: 1540
Xfire: UNDEADJAMES



i know it used to be "big pimpin ,spenden cheese" that played in the jeeps. dribble.gif


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Simbumgowa
post 05/16/07 9:03am
Post #24


PFC
*

Group: Forum Member
Posts: 22
Joined: April 6th 2007
From: Fort Wayne Ind.
Member No.: 3091



Congrats Steel



NICE JOB !! biggrin.gif

mobrules.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mr. TP(DK)
post 05/16/07 12:54pm
Post #25


Sergeant Major
Group Icon

Group: {MOB} Regs
Posts: 88
Joined: June 12th 2006
From: Naestved, Denmark
Member No.: 1815



Way to go Steel.. plays there almost every day and loving it....


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
UNDEAD 1
post 05/16/07 3:29pm
Post #26


Major General
Group Icon

Group: {MOB}
Posts: 2753
Joined: January 17th 2006
Member No.: 1540
Xfire: UNDEADJAMES



seriously,mw is very cool. i had some better games today but still a noob.


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
livetokill
post 05/27/07 8:25am
Post #27


Second Lieutenant
Group Icon

Group: {MOB} Regs
Posts: 246
Joined: May 20th 2007
Member No.: 3282



QUOTE(Angus Thermopyle @ 05/14/07 12:13pm) *
I have been in there quite a bit. Great work Steel!

There are some awesome players there that dominate (e.g. edb, craftwise, pablo, leadforyou, romulus) that are good sports as well but I am not sure if any of them are interested.

There is so much action during the game that conversations are far and few between. Until of course someone starts to complain about spawn killing.


Hey angus why not me im good aint i ..... lol im friends with two of the ppl u stated about angus

Great job steel i play there every time i get on COD its an awesome server and i love killing ppl there



Livetokill


--------------------
IPB Image
Sig made by Morphine, Thanks man

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
UNDEAD 1
post 05/27/07 4:22pm
Post #28


Major General
Group Icon

Group: {MOB}
Posts: 2753
Joined: January 17th 2006
Member No.: 1540
Xfire: UNDEADJAMES



I think its funny that both custom servers are full today,turns out people want to play 24/7 carantan mw ohmy.gif .

This post has been edited by UNDEAD 1: 05/27/07 4:22pm


--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10/09/26 7:30pm
Skin Designed by Canucks Fan Zone